Autumn Wreath Finale...maybe

Might be done adding to this...we'll see!  I lost the wreath! ~sniffle, sniffle~ I took it to MOPS during our Denim Flower craft time to show the variations that could be made. While loading everything (the kids, the diaper bag, the craft supplies, my purse) I set the wreath on the sidewalk so the flowers wouldn't get squished. After arranging everything and buckling the kids into their chairs I drove off without setting the wreath on top of the pile. ~sniffle, sniffle~ I drove back as soon as I noticed it was missing (maybe 20 minutes later) but it was gone. I hope whoever has it is enjoying it...although I do hope it shows up in the church's Lost and Found cabinet. ~fingers crossed~

So to answer the question: done yet??? Yep. Unless its found.


Click here for instructions on how to make the wreath and decorations.



Comments