Candy Corn Wreath

This post could also be called: Crafting While Hungry.

Originally I was inspired to make a scrappy rag wreath like this one from the Rustic Pig. Somehow the search for scrap fabric led to the discovery of the felt scraps...which meshed with a candy craving...

And the result is: a scrappy-felt-coat-hanger-wreath, candy corn style.


Not sure I'm in love with the felt scraps compared to the way fabric scraps would have looked...but I am enjoying a newly opened bag of candy corn. De-lish! 


Bring on the trick-or-treaters!




"Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party"

Comments

  1. I love it. Candy corn represents fall perfectly! I think the felt looks fine. A fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Very creative and fun, I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by chapter37 and for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment