|jewelry shelf before|
|luckily the glass didn't break during the fall!|
|love her girly jewelry in her girly Frozen style box|
1. Gorilla glued it back together
2. Sprayed with Kilz ***essential step for painting laminated wood
3. Painted with two coats acrylic paint ***Kilz primer REALLY helped the paint stick
4. Mod podged glitter where wanted
5. Used two snowflake rubber stamps and white acrylic paint for the side
6. After curing, sealed with polycrylic
|Found this 32 oz container FULL for FREE |
at the local Hazmat disposal. SCORE!!!!
http://mojomade.blogspot.com/p/diy-jewelry-display-branch.html. I love the vintage style postcard my hunny also picked up in Connecticut, along with the sea shells and a smaller piece of driftwood. Makes it a very unique and personal shelf amongst my book hoarding.
Both my little girl and I are happy with our upcycled jewelry holders. :)